Giving From Your Donor-Advised Fund
This gift plan makes sense for those strategic givers who want to contribute to God's work in a way that also benefits their heirs and minimizes their tax bill.
How It Works
- Name parish, school, Diocese or outreach program in East Tennessee as a beneficiary of your donor-advised fund.
- Make grants from your fund to the ministries you choose, when and in the amount you want.
- The balance in your fund passes to the Church and its ministries when the fund terminates.
- Involve your children and pass on a heritage of joyful stewardship.
- Maintain flexibility to change beneficiaries if your needs change during your lifetime.
- Pledge commitments may be fulfilled by donor-advised funds.