Gifts of Life Insurance
How It Works
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to parish, school, Diocese or outreach program in East Tennessee.
- The Diocese elects to cash in the policy now or hold it.
- Consider naming the Church and its ministries in your long-term plans. It's simple.
- Make a wise investment in God's work with an asset you no longer need.
- Receive an income tax deduction equal to the cash surrender value of the policy.
- You may be able to use the cash value of your policy to fund a gift that delivers income, such as a deferred gift annuity.
Download a brochure on this topic: