Gift Annuity Rates Going Down Effective January 1, 2020. Act Now!
Catholic Gift Annuity
How It Works
- You transfer cash or securities to Catholic Gift Annuity administered by Catholic Extension. Our minimum gift requirement is $5,000.
- Beneficiaries are recommended to be at least 55 years of age at the time of the gift.
- When the contract ends, the remaining balance passes to the Diocese to advance the gospel.
- Receive dependable, fixed income for life, regardless of fluctuations in the market.
- In many cases, receive payments at a rate higher than the interest you are currently receiving on investments.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- A portion of your annuity payment will be tax-free.
- Are you a younger donor? Consider a deferred gift annuity.